Sports for Community Development
The program is aimed to promote social inclusion, reduce barriers, increase participation and promote personal, social and community development.
Governance Capacity Grant Fund
Dedicated source of monies that seeks to improve the operations of structures through capacity building and the facilitation of partnerships.
Community Action for Improvement in Education Program
An intervention geared towards achieving improved educational outcomes via bolstering community participation in the education system.
Community Research and Database
This programme produces and updates data and information that are needed for local and national planning. Create and maintain database of community maps.
Priority Planning & Project Development
A systematic process used to engage communities in determining and defining immediate, short and long term priority issues and remedial activities.
Strengthening of the Participatory Governance Framework Programme
The Participatory Governance Framework highlights the relationship between the various levels of governance structures.
- SDC CORPORATE PLAN 2014-2017 >> CORP. PLAN 14-17 DOWNLOAD HERE
- POLICY OBJECTIVES / GUIDELINES : THREE STRATEGIC LAWS >> POLICY OBJECTIVE DOWNLOAD HERE
What's Happening Now...
- Race Course Clarendon win the SDC T/20 Cricket Competition 2014, defeating past champions Old Harbour from St. Catherine.
- SDC Governance Capacity Grant Fund will be accepting applications in September 2014.
- Chikungunya Fact Sheet >> Chikingunya Facts