Local Economic Development Support Program
Development of interventions aimed at bolstering viable economic enterprise and the shaping of a culture of productivity that will result in growth.
Strengthening of the Participatory Governance Framework Programme
The Participatory Governance Framework highlights the relationship between the various levels of governance structures.
Governance Capacity Grant Fund
Dedicated source of monies that seeks to improve the operations of structures through capacity building and the facilitation of partnerships.
Community Research and Database
This programme produces and updates data and information that are needed for local and national planning. Create and maintain database of community maps.
Parish Inter – agency networks
Seeks to improve the quality of service delivery to residents through effective and efficient collaboration among service providers.
Community Action for Improvement in Education Program
An intervention geared towards achieving improved educational outcomes via bolstering community participation in the education system.
- SDC CORPORATE PLAN 2014-2017 >> CORP. PLAN 14-17 DOWNLOAD HERE
- POLICY OBJECTIVES / GUIDELINES : THREE STRATEGIC LAWS >> POLICY OBJECTIVE DOWNLOAD HERE
What's Happening Now...
- Race Course Clarendon win the SDC T/20 Cricket Competition 2014, defeating past champions Old Harbour from St. Catherine.
- SDC Governance Capacity Grant Fund will be accepting applications in September 2014.
- Chikungunya Fact Sheet >> Chikingunya Facts