- Development Area: Williamsfield
- Constituency: Central Manchester
- Districts: 1
- North: Windalco
- West: Windalco
- South: Williamsfield
- East: Kendal
- Member of Parlaiment: Peter Bunting
- Councillor: Sally Porteous
COMMUNITY PRIORITY ISSUES
- High levels of adult (25yrs and over) unemployment
- High levels of youth (15-24yrs) unemployment
- Low water pressure/lack of water supply
- Limited opportunities for training and employment
- Poor representation from political directorates
Number of Active Community Based Organizations: 1
|Estimated Population Size||221|
|Estimated Number of Households||89|
|Average Households Size||2.48|
|% Households headed by males||43|
|% Households headed w/o academic qualification||49|
|% Households headed by unemployed persons||40|
Age sex distribution of population
|15 - 24||5||13||9|
|25 - 29||2||4||3|
|30 - 64||17||21||19|
Social and physical ameneties
77% of houses are made from concrete and block, 7% from block only and 5% from wood and board. 94% of respondents own the land on which they live and 3% reside on land which is rented.
63% of residents receive water from private catchments, 13% from water truck and 10% have private water piped into dwellings. 90% of residents use electricity for lighting.
Telephone service is utilized by 93% of households with 79% utilizing cellular phones and 17% using a combination of cellular and landline telephones.
43% of households have their garbage collected by a truck; 30% have their garbage both picked up by truck and burnt. 17% of households utilized pit latrine facilities.