Grove Naturals Co-operative Limited
- Group Name: Grove Naturals Co-operative Limited
- Project Name: Grove Naturals Co-operative Limited
- Type of Venture: Agro-Processing
- Start Date: September 2012
Description of Project:Description of Venture: Grove Naturals Co-operative Ltd is a new business with a lot of scope for growth. We utilize the Castor Bean from trees that consistently grow in large quantities in and around the community, to process and produce oil. In addition, we also produce coconut and ginger oil. We intend to grow the business and train and employ more youths in and around the community in order to alleviate brain drain from the community.
Aim of the Venture:We aim to continue to network with other stakeholders to grow the business, while the business:
- Continue the production of quality products
- Continue Marketing and selling a wide variety of Castor Bean Oil products
- Expand our business by selling products online.
- Increase employment of community members
- To increase sales to more parishes in Jamaica and overseas.
- To utilize technology in manufacturing to improve products and services.
- To provide employment for residents.
To successfully operate a business enterprise that will provide training and employment to persons in the community and eventually improve the socio-economic status of the citizens.
To regularly produce high quality Castor Oil for sale at the best possible price to local and overseas consumers and provide employment for members of the community.
|Currently Employs||Part-time: 4 Persons|
Needs• Funding to purchase new equipment
• Training in new technology, operations and records management
ChallengesFunding is needed to modernize and expand the business using new technology and machinery.
ContactsMrs Leanora Allen
Address: Grove Town District, Cross Keys P.O, Manchester