Ricey's Wears & Gears
- Group Name: Ricey's Wears & Gears
- Project Name: Ricey's Wears & Gears
- Type of Venture: Fashion Design (Car Seat, School Bags)
- Start Date: June 2009
Description of Project:Description of Venture: The Ricey’s Wears and Gears is a Fashion Design business that designs and produces unique school bags and accessories. The business has directly benefited one (1) person.
Aim of the Venture:The aim of the business is to improve and expand the fashion design of school bag and accessories in the Four Paths community.
- To create full-time employment for at least two (2) persons from the community
- To establish the business as the preferred choice for its unique brand of school bags and accessories
- To provide support and development for the community of Four Paths.
To transform the Four Paths community into the best outlet for School Bags and Accessories, through the design and production of our unique and quality products.
To develop and maintain a sustainable and profitable business while creating employment and providing real economic benefits to all members of the Four Paths community.
|Currently Employs||1 Person|
NeedsCertification from Heart Trust/NTA in Fashion Design, Training in Business Planning, Proposal writing and Project Management, contract drafting. Modern Equipment (sewing Machine), fixtures and fittings
ChallengesMarketing of the products. Factory (Workshop) Space
ContactsMr. Travis Muir (Owner Manager);