- Group Name: Rural Designs
- Project Name: Rural Designs
- Type of Venture: Fashion Design and Garment Construction
- Start Date: November 2014
Description of Project:Description of Venture: Rural Designs is a business that involves fashion design and garment construction, training of community persons in and around the community of Crofts Hill and the Kellits DA. We make a variety of clothing for both men and women such as oxford, polo shirts, formal and casual outfits.
Aim of the Venture:
- Create employment for community members
- Increase the number of entrepreneurs in the field of fashion design in Crofts Hill and by extension the Kellits DA
- To create a sustainable Business
- To employee persons from the community
- To aid in the reduction of unemployment rate in the community
To provide an avenue for trainable young persons from the Kellits Development Area that will acquire a skill to provide quality products for our customers and aid in the development of entrepreneurs.
To produce high quality products that will meet customers’ satisfaction and that can compete on the global market and empower our creative employees.
|Currently Employs||1 Person|
Needs• Funding to purchase additional sewing machines and equipment
• Certification as a Trainer from Heart Trust/NTA
• Training in Business Development, Financial Management & Project Management
Challenges• Adequate Factory to establish Business; Trainable Employees
ContactsAnsell Hylton – #793-1689;
Crofts Hill District,
Crofts Hill PO,