Sports for Community Development Programme
Sport is a unifying force and a catalyst for igniting the energies of individuals and groups within communities. Community sports is a mechanism that is used to capture the attention of various groups at the community level which result in bringing them together for collaborative community development efforts.
Community Incentives & Grants Programme
Dedicated source of monies that seeks to improve the operations of structures through capacity building and the facilitation of partnerships.
Local Economic Development Support Programme
Development of interventions aimed at bolstering viable economic enterprise and the shaping of a culture of productivity that will result in growth.
Community Research & Database Programme
This programme produces and updates data and information that are needed for local and national planning. Create and maintain database of community maps.
Priority Planning & Project Development Programme
A systematic process used to engage communities in determining and defining immediate, short and long term priority issues and remedial activities.
- SDC CORPORATE PLAN 2015-2018 >> CORPORATE PLAN 2015-2018
- POLICY OBJECTIVES / GUIDELINES : THREE STRATEGIC LAWS >> POLICY OBJECTIVE DOWNLOAD HERE
- SDC STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN 2017- 2021 >> SDC STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN 2017-2021
- SDC ANNUAL REPORT >> SDC'S ANNUAL REPORT 2015-2016
- ANNUAL OPERATIONAL REPORT >> SDC ANNUAL OPERATIONAL REPORT 2014-2015
- GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES & ITS AGENCIES >> GOJ-ASSIGNMENT OF SUBJECTS March 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT - GOVERNANCE >> The Local Governance Act, 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT - FINANCE >> The Local Government (Financing and Financial Management) Act, 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT - HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT >> The Local Government (Unified Service and Employment) Act, 2016
What's Happening Now...
Housing, Opportunity, Production and Employment (HOPE) Programme: Application Now Open
- Grant Facilities - Application Now Closed